The Max Bögl group of companies has set itself the goal of developing from a pure construction company into a technology and services company.
This strategy is founded on the fundamental principles of our corporate culture.
- The primary objective must always be the long-term economic viability of the group.
- The foremost principle when it comes to collaboration within the group is fairness and cooperation. Our objectives can only be achieved with employees who are open and fair with one another when working towards the achievement of these objectives.
- Employees share in the success of the group, that is, each employee has the opportunity to supplement their own income via a bonus scheme.
- No strict organisational structure exists, but rather concentration on project-based business. This is the only way we can remain flexible enough to meet continuously increasing and continuously changing demands.
- Partnerships: To realise our goals, we build on collaboration with reliable partners.
To remain a leader in the area of quality, the following quality standard applies at Max Bögl.
"To us, quality means meeting all requirements of the builder-owner with respect to the quality and longevity of our buildings, while meeting deadlines and managing all the tasks at hand with the utmost flexibility ".